Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cyber attack Gmail-Google

  Backham Badhon       Thursday, January 25, 2018

Google's search giant Google said that security of more than 90 percent of Gmail users is at risk. The organization claims that less than 10 percent of Gmail users use two-level verification system, and the remaining 90 percent of the accounts are risky for cyber-attack.

Google engineers said that the best way for hackers to access a customer's account is by handling passwords. All customers, especially those who use institutional accounts, should immediately set up two-level verification system.

Google Engineering Gregor Milka said in a security conference in Eugenie Enigma, California on Saturday, "Only 12 percent of Americans use password managers to keep their accounts secure." Two-level verification system is the most effective way to protect online accounts, Mila claims

If the hackers can enter an e-mail account from an employee of an organization, they can get the way to interfere with the organization's data and also to run cyber attacks in the future.

So Milka has given more emphasis on the establishment of the two-layer verification system of the employees. And he also advised his cyber-security training.

The account is verified by sending messages to the customer's mobile phone in Google's two-layer verification system. In 2011, the company introduced the system.

It takes a little longer to log in to the account, but Google claims it is the best way to stay safe from cyber attack. Milka said that because of the usability, the two-level verification system for all customers does not require Google.

Google has taken several new initiatives in recent times to increase security for customers.
logoblog

Thanks for reading Cyber attack Gmail-Google

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments: